What you need to know...
The Library is now open with limited capacity. No appointment is needed; however, we ask that you keep your visits to the library brief and timely. We do not have seating or study areas available at this time. Masks are required and social distancing guidelines will apply.
We are so happy to welcome you back to the library! Due to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions there have been some changes in operations here in the library. Please review below:
- Masks must be worn properly (over the mouth and nose) at all times.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the door for patron use upon entry and exit.
- Seating in the library will not be accessible.
- Only 4 computers will available at a time, 2 per station. They are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Computers are numbered and set for a 45-minute session per user.
- Staff will sanitize computers before and after use.
- Donations of materials will not be accepted at this time. The book cellar is still closed.
- The meeting room cannot be booked by individuals or groups.
- Tutors will not be able to meet with students in the building.
- The children’s area is not accessible for playing or socializing.
- Library staff will be on hand to assist patrons with brief in-person inquiries, but for help with more involved reference or technology questions, we ask that you call (508-210-5569) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) reference staff first. We thank you for your understanding.
The front door is open for ventilation purposes only. Please continue to use the side entrance from the parking lot.
Thank you for your cooperation!